The Premium Apartment is located on the third floor of the former cloister barn. The building, which is from the 16th century, used to be part of the neighboring Dominican Sisters cloister, now the Rothenburg Museum.
You will be able to enjoy the following amenities:
- Large, 1020-sqft living area
- Free, secure parking for one car or two motorcycles, bicycle shack
- Private, fully equipped kitchen with all common kitchen utensils
- Private bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 1: Comfortable, queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Two comfortable single beds
- Living area with couch, chairs, and a cozy heater stove
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Cable TV
- Free, fast Wi-Fi
- Washer+dryer available for free in a nearby building
- Sparkling clean, non-smoking apartment
- … and friendly hosts who are happy to help with any questions
This apartment is not suitable for small children or pets. We do have other, family-friendly rentals – please contact us for a request.