The Studio Suite is located on the second floor of the former cloister barn. The building, which is from the 16th century, used to be part of the neighboring Dominican Sisters cloister, now the Rothenburg Museum.
You will be able to enjoy the following amenities:
- Large, 600-sqft living area
- Free, secure parking for one car or two motorcycles, bicycle shack
- Private, fully equipped kitchen with all common kitchen utensils
- Private bathroom with shower and tub
- Comfortable, queen-sized bed
- Living area with couch, arm chair, and a cozy heater stove
- Couch is extendible (ideal for children, adults possible)
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Cable TV
- Free, fast Wi-Fi
- Washer+dryer available for free in a nearby building
- Sparkling clean, non-smoking apartment
- … and friendly hosts who are happy to help with any questions
This apartment is not suitable for small children or pets. We do have other, family-friendly rentals – please contact us for a request.